today betting tips oddstake.com football tips and predictions
Litter Box Hygiene
1. Scoop box every day.
2. Change litter every week.
3. Wash boxes with a mild dish soap every month.
4. Replace litter boxes more than 2 years old.
5. Most cats prefer unscented scoopable (clumping) litter.
6. Most cats prefer boxes without hoods or liners.
7. Provide at least 1 more litter box than the number of cats in the home
(ex: 5 boxes for 4 cats).
8. Be sure litter boxes are large enough for your cat to enter the box and to turn around in the box comfortably.
Consider modifying a large plastic tote by cutting an entrance at one end and removing the lid. This box will provide enough room for large cats, keep urine in the box from cats that do not squat when urinating and decrease the amount of litter that can be kicked out of the box.
9. Some cats are unable to step over the side of the box and benefit from a lower entrance being cut into the side of a litter box. This modification can be helpful to kittens, cats with arthritis, older cats and cats with other mobility challenges.
10. Most cats prefer a location that is quiet, private, separate from their feeding area, and easily accessible 24 hours a day.
11. Do not locate litter box up or down stairs if your cat has trouble climbing.
12. Place multiple boxes in different areas of the house.